|Sorry. The option you have selected is unavailble at this time.|
|Add to Cart Add to Wishlist|
• Industrial hydraulic systems
• Hydraulics of mobile and construction equipment where a water separating oil is required
• Hydraulic systems with vane, gear or piston pumps
• Plastic injection molding machines
• Machine tools
• Enclosed gear systems (dependant on load)
• Industrial circulating systemsPerformance standards
Rando HD oils are approved against:
- Parker Hannifin (Denison Hydraulics) HF-0 (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- Eaton Vickers I-286-S [industrial applications], M 2950-S [mobile applications] (ISO 32, 46, 68)
- David Brown Industrial Gears 0A (ISO 32), 1A (ISO 46), 2A (ISO 68), 3A (ISO 100), 4A (ISO 150)
Rando HD oils are suitable for use where oils meeting Cincinnati Machine P-68 (ISO 32), P-69 (ISO 68) and P-70 (ISO 46) are required.
Rando HD oils also meet the requirements of various industry standards:
|Air Release @ 50°C, mins||3.5|
|Flash Point, °C||240|
|FZG, Fail Load Stage||12|
|Pour Point, °C||-21|
|Viscosity, mm2/s @ 40°C||65.0|
|Viscosity, mm2/s @ 100°C||8.9|
|Free Small package Delivery||
|Free Furniture delivery and Assembling||
|Delivery Options for Outside Male’ City||
|Pickup from Store||
|Other Courier Service and Shipping:||Shipping and Courier Service to other islands may charge from the customer depending on the size, weight and duration / quickest time of the packages. Please contact customer services for more information.|
|Return Policy:||We accept defective returns within 24 hours of receiving your order. Any product you return must be in original packaging and must not exhibit obvious signs of use. Please refer to Return Policy for more information.|
We are striving to bring wide range of quality products at the best price.
Buy now and we deliver your purchases to you for FREE!*
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and visitors.
You can pay via Credit/Debit card and Bank Transfer.
Get all the latest information on Events, Sales and Offers. Sign up for newsletter today.